Thursday, February 23, 2012

BUFF DADDY!!

Recently as a class we enter videos into the Healthy New Year Video Challenge which was created by The Office of the National Coordination for Health Information Technology (ONC).  The object is to promote healthy and active lifestyles for the new year, I created this video to submit.  This video has me playing a made up character Buff Daddy and he is demonstrating how someone can use P90x in their own small area to get a intense and active workout.  Personally I really enjoyed doing this video even though it did take forever because a lot of it was improved.  I wrote out a skit at first however everything flowed better when I used the skit as more of a guide line then memorizing each line word for word.  This was my first video ever creating on Youtube, I did not think it was that hard to make however it was tedious but fun at the same time.  It was neat to be able to ad in fillers where the screen breaks down into checkers or the screen will fade in and out.  I hope everyone enjoys the video and at least gets a kick out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment